COVID 19 STEPS & PROCEDURES
- Nafisa Therapy is a sole trade company. There will only be one client and therapist in the Garden Room at one time.
- The day before your appointment or within 12hrs of your appointment , a covid consent form will be filled out by clients. All bookings are to be made in advance.
- Clients with symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to defer their appointment for a further two weeks.
- Please attend alone (unless you need a chaperone).
- Upon arrival hand sanitiser is provided, either in the washroom or treatment room.
- Upon arrival please wear a face covering.
- It has been advised not to offer water so please can you bring your own.
- Sufficient time gaps are currently being practiced so clients to minimise contact, to sanitise all the areas and change PPE. A toilet is available to clients and is sanitized before and after use. A plastic box is available for all clients clothes to be placed into, shoes are to be left either outside or on the plastic mat (which can be cleaned).
- Nafisa Therapy has completed training in Control of Cross-infection in a Post-COVID-19 World with Jennifer Young – Training School.
Please arrive on time for your appointment, not unduly early (ring the bell and wait outside) , thereby ensuring adequate distancing and reducing the risk of patient-to-patient contact transmission.
Please pay before your appointment or by contactless when you get to the practice.’ Cash can be taken as a last circumstance.
Please do not book with Nafisa Therapy in the following circumstances:
- If you have developed any of the following symptoms: new cough, temperature, loss of sense of smell or taste,
- If you have received a letter from the Government putting you in a vulnerable group.
- If you have to self-isolate or quarantine in line with travel restrictions, being in contact with someone who has tested positive or contacted by the track, trace and isolate team with the last 14 days.
Please call if you want to discuss any concerns before you come in. Your appointment can be rearranged in these extreme circumstances.
Extra cleaning procedures
- The container is santatised where clients have placed their clothing, before and after each person and at the beginning and end of the day.
- Between clients the couch is stripped and cleaned, all door handles and any areas touched by the client and therapist are all sanitised.
- The rubbish from the bin is emptied.
- The room is ventilated in between clients.
- Fresh sheets are used as standard for each client.
- Therapist uniform is changed after each client.
- All uniforms, towels, coverings are put on a 60°C washing machine cycle as per the guidelines.