Our commitment to our clients
- All treatments provided by Nafisa will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes. Clients who arrive late for their appointment or who wish to finish their session early must pay in full and cannot expect any missed time to be made up outside of their allocated time slot.
- All new clients will be required to complete a consultation form prior to their treatment, typically sent out by email. This will enable Naifsa to find out more about your needs and how to tailor a treatment for you in advance. If any of the information provided on the consultation form changes, you must inform Nafisa prior to the commencement of any treatments.
- Treatments will only be conducted if Nafisa deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
- Clients presenting with symptoms of acute infection or illness on the day of their session will be unable to receive treatment, both for their own protection and that of the therapist. Examples include a heavy cold, flu, stomach upset, high temperature and the sudden onset of a severe headache.
- GP / Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
- Clients with disabilities must discuss their support needs with Nafisa prior to booking a treatment.
- Treatment provide by Nafisa should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice. Nafisa is not a qualified general medical practitioner and any views or opinions expressed on topics outside of her acknowledged training should be treated purely as that and must not be acted upon before consulting your own GP or healthcare professional.
- Nafisa does not assume or accept responsibility for a clients’ healthcare needs. Any therapies you may undertake are done so voluntarily by you.
- A booking is confirmed once Nafisa and the client have both agreed a date and time for a treatment.
- Cancellations can be made by email, telephone or SMS text.
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will be able to re-arrange the appointment with Nafisa.
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, the treatment charge will apply and an invoice payable within 7 days will be issued by Nafisa to you. In the case of the booking being made on the basis that it will be paid for using Nafisa Gift Vouchers, the Gift Vouchers will be deemed to have been used and will no longer have any value.
- Nafisa has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill.
- Nafisa has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated. Payment for the treatment will still be due.
- Nafisa commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
- Gift Vouchers can be used as payment towards any available, advertised treatments.
- If you intend to pay for a treatment using Nafisa Gift Vouchers, this must be stated when the booking is made.
- Vouchers are only valid for one use.
- If the whole amount of the voucher is not used, the remaining value will no longer be valid. In exceptional circumstances it may be possible for another voucher for the remaining voucher sum to be issued at the discretion of Nafisa.
- Vouchers are only valid up to and including the expiry date.
- Refunds are not available for vouchers already paid for and issued.
- Nafisa accepts payment in cash, by cheque, bank transfer or through Paypal.
- Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel, treatments.
- Invoices must be paid within 7 days of the issue date.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by Nafisa.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to receiving Nafisa treatments.
- By signing the consultation form, clients are giving Nafisa permission to hold records and data about them.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed.
- The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
- Nafisa has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour
- Payment will be collected for the full treatment price, provided more than 10 minutes has been spent massaging the client
- If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s address.
- All invoices must be paid within 7 days of issue date.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint about Nafisa, this must be emailed to email@example.com
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint.
- All complaints will be taken very seriously and a response will be provided within 28 days.
Liability & Insurance
The Client acknowledges that the Massage Therapist is an independent contractor and not an employee of HOAW and that any liability as to the provision of a Treatment is between an Individual and the Massage Therapist.
This Agreement shall be subject to English Law and the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts.